Year in Review
- Strategic Partnerships: Held our 2022 Interagency Public Service Awards virtually, received over 600 nominations; the FEB awarded 14 federal employees with public service awards in various categories.
- Emergency Preparedness & Employee Safety: Held Emergency Preparedness Employee Safety & Security Virtual meetings. These meetings help our Federal Continuity Managers revise and update agency COOP plans and share best practices for Emergency Preparedness.
- Emergency Preparedness & Employee Safety: The DFW FEB sponsored an all-agency Virtual Tabletop Exercise in partnership with the U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services aimed at increasing awareness in post COVID Continuity and Devolution Operations.
- Strategic Partnerships: The DFW FEB was instrumental in assisting the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services by participating on the HHS COVID-19 Vaccine Workgroup.
- Workforce Development & Support: Successfully hosted Virtual Leadership sessions, and various lunch & learn trainings. Supported our DFW FEB Mentoring Cadre by hosting a DEIA Event with OPM/DEIA with Natalie Veeney. Deputy Director, Office of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility (ODEIA), U.S. Office of Personnel Management(OPM)